- We believe the safest way is the only way and are committed to a culture of safety and transparency.
- We provide ongoing training in all relevant areas, including access platforms, rooftop safety, first aid and risk assessment.
- We don’t hire equipment, so you’ll be fully equipped with everything you need to deliver a quality service.
- We trust our people’s judgement and empower them to make decisions.
- We provide opportunities to support charities and your community, through volunteering as well as donating our services and expertise.
- We conduct annual surveys and appraisals to encourage genuine development and progress.
The gold standard
NSS doesn’t just talk about investing in our people. We’ve been awarded the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award certification, in recognition of our commitment to creating a better working life.
Clear and consistent communication, support through the right technology and genuine improvements based on employee feedback all contributed to the award.
And we’re not stopping there. We’re growing fast, with over 550 staff nationwide and plans to hit 1,000, so we will continue to invest in the people that have helped us set the standard.
Our monthly reward and recognition schemes acknowledge outstanding contributions, while management training opportunities are available for those who want to develop new skills.
“There is a clear plan for the future based around delivering financial performance, high levels of client satisfaction, the desire to adopt best practice and keeping your staff safe and secure.”